Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mel's Blog



Many of you ask about my friend/sister, Melody and her fight against Breast Cancer. It is nothing less than amazing. As I type this she is on her way to St. Louis for her 2nd chemo treatment. She has been a true warrior of a disease and her faith throughout this entire battle. Her blog link is below. I also have it posted on my site as a favorite site. Mel's "You Go Girl" Blog...I encourage each of you to read it, be inspired and pray hard for my friend and sister Melody.

http://myfightagainstbreastcancer.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout-out Rachel! I really appreciate the kind words. One more treatment tomorrow means one less in the future. I love the pic of me and Charley. I'm just glad I still have hair in that picture! It's going fast! The cancer can take my breast and my hair, but it will not take my spirit! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP! That's my WIFE!!! She freakin' ROCKS! I'm staying at home with Charley this Chemo Round, but I can't wait to see Mel soon. Thanks for the post Roach.

    Wasson

    ReplyDelete