Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here is where Jerrytt is at...



This is a picture of Zachary and Elliott trying out the "3 Man Bob Scooter" (term coined by Elliott) as I registered at Babies R Us. Jerrytt is in the background. Yep, that giant bump is my son, Jerrytt. We can't wait to meet him. I am anxious for E & Z to meet him. I know Jerrytt will LOVE them!!!

I stole this from my friend, Ashley's Blog. She is due with a baby girl, Sienna, April 23.

How far along? Do we really know the answer to this? I am due May 18. I am scheduled for a c-section May 11. However, his measured estimated due date is May 2. I think we'll just wait and see.

Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Yes. Jerrytt is a big boy and sticks way out in front.

Stretch marks? Unfortunately, yes.

Sleep: Most nights I sleep pretty well for 4-6 hours. I feel rested. Matt would probably disagree with this.

Movement: Jerrytt has his movement moments. He is pretty calm. However when he is moving I think he is moving to another state.

Food cravings: I have gestational diabetes and I am eating according to the diabetic diet. I just want to be able to eat something bad for me. I drive by Andy's daily. I have only given in once...and I made Matt do it.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in. It really does not exist. Thank you Abbey for acknowledging this.

What I miss: being able to tie my shoes.

What I am looking forward to: being able to take care of my patients without calling out for lift help. My co-workers have all be wonderful to help but, it is getting very old.

No comments:

Post a Comment